Yiwu, city with China's largest jewelry industry line, with more than ten thousands of jewelry manufactures and wholesalers here, large jewelry factory has thousands of workers, while for small jewelry factory, only with less than 10 worker.
For Yiwu jewelry industry, a very big feature is the process division of labor, each process has the corresponding workers or subcontractors to help you complete, many factories in Yiwu, not all the processes are done by themselves, such as a product needs 10 processes, perhaps this factory is only responsible for 2 of them, the rest will be sent to subcontractors to complete.
Those subcontractors or workers, also only focus on one of processes, and this kind of focus make them, fast work, good quality, low cost.
Many Yiwu production workers also do not like to do long-term work in only one factory, workers like to do temporary work, which factory has work, go to that factory, then they go to other factories after several days after finished work from previously factory, but as mentioned, they only do one of the processes. And they make more money than the average long-term worker.
Let's take the zinc alloy jewelry as an example. Look at the figure below, this product is our often seen style, want to do this product, need the following process:
1) Making metal parts, the material is zinc alloy, there are lot of subcontractors will help you to make this, only need to provide a sample or even just drawing, then they will make the components;
2) send the metal parts for plating, like gold color, silver color, rose gold color…any color you want, the subcontractors will help you make it;
3) enamel on metal part, subcontractors can help you on this as well;
4) Dye the beads into the requested color, by subcontractors as well;
5) Glue the glass on the metal part, these need skillful workers, and there are many workers only do this job;
6) Chain purchase, then send to plating;
7) Cut the chain into the required length, still there are subcontractors can help to cut the chain into pieces;
8) Assembled, specially assembled workers only focus on assembly, with lower unit labor cost;
9) Packaging, specialized workers only focus on packing, with lower unit labor cost;
All the above processes, there are corresponding subcontractors and workers will help the factory operation, for the factories, the important thing is not to put all the processes to their own production line, this will make your cost very higher, the most important thing is get the resources of all related high-quality subcontractors and workers, the factory from the original sense of the producer, become an organizer, master these high-quality resources, then your products will have a strong competitive advantage.
By David Fan
Whatsapp: +86 18857996328
<a href="https://europe.bloombiz.com/?source=bizkeywords&bizkeywordid=25882">Europe.Bloombiz.com - B2B Marketplace, Company Directory, Trade Leads, Biz Keywords</a>